Hopefully pictures will come this weekend. If you want to check out the location on google it's House #11, Road 51 and 54, Gulshan 2, 1212, Dhaka.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Just Got Real
Someone once said, you never really know home until you return for the first time. Last weekend I traveled to India and made my first trip home to my apartment in Dhaka. The week before I left was a whirlwind, negotiating a lease, signing it, checking out of the hotel on Thursday morning at 8am and taking my three suitcases to my apartment, dropping them, heading to work and returning home after dinner only to unpack, repack for India, sleep, and depart the next morning at 7am to catch a flight. All to say that returning to my 'home' five days later didn't seem all that familiar. I made the first of many trips to the store today to stock up, first on the list? Insect aerosol spray and hand soap! It is Dhaka after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment