1. I came home to the photo at the right this week. The flowers were from a clinic visit (visits are always complete with flowers for guests no matter how much it is insisted otherwise) which usually, and unfortunately, turn into a wilted mess after 24 hours due to the environment. Minu somehow saved these AND cleverly found a new vase.
I have convinced myself the questioner is thinking 'YOU are the chief of party? How old are you?' Which s/he might very well be. Most chiefs of party have 15 years of experience so I can't be blamed in assuming they will raise an eyebrow. What really happens is after they have listened to me ramble on they give a polite smile and say 'well, congratulations.' Let's see how long it will take before I'll be able to answer the question without the caveat. Until then I'll let my business card do the talking (dual sided in English and Bangla)!
Nice! Congrats Ms Chief of Party!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new biz card. You rock my socks! :)
ReplyDelete